Our holiday homes in Sölden
centrally located with access to the slopes, incl. sauna, wifi, parking, ski storage, shoe heating & some with Ötztal Inside Summer Card
modern comfort apartments (incl. bed linen & towels)
suitable for couples, families and groups for 2-8 pers.
incl. sauna, wifi, parking lot, ski storage with boot heating,
directly at ski slope, lift, biketrack and hiking trail, ski school, Apres Ski and Restaurants
in summer incl.: Ötztal Premium Card (discount card)
Chalet & group house
Group house for 8-18 pers, 9 bedrooms
top location next to funicular exit station next to restaurant and Apres Ski Philipp
large sun terrace and parking lot
bookable only on request
Chalet & Apartment
2 units: 1x chalet with 5 bedrooms, 1 x cosy flat for 2 ppl, brilliant view!
close to Giggijoch lift, ideal for bigger family constellations and groups
situated on the outskirts of Solden
apartment Top 4 in
Apartment Top 4 in A Casa Saphir
3 bedrooms for 6-8 ppl
sauna and swimming pool in the house
district of Kaisers, Sölden
Outdoor Sports Sölden
- 1600 km of hiking trails in the Ötztaler Berge region
- From family round hike to glacier tour
- Alpine tours, theme trails, lake hikes, high-altitude
trails, alpine tours (uided tours bookable)
- Alpine glow in the sunset
- Pure nature on numerous routes.
- 16 natural trails for downhill bikers
- Ötztal bike path: carefree bike tours with the whole
family on 40km length through Oetztal valley
- bus transfer incl. bike transfer
- Tyrol’s largest pump track directly in Sölden
- bike school and rental
- Sports and leisure area at the entrance to the Ötztal valley
Excursion destination / day trip
- heated lake, diving tower
- various waterslides, blobbing station
- high ropes course, slackline area
- Water ski and wakeboard
- cliff diving
- Beach volleyball, beach soccer
- Children’s area
- located 12km before Sölden
- Thermal bath, salt-brine pool, Sulphur pool
- Underwater music
- Children’s area with tube slide
- Restaurant with high-quality healthy food
- health treatments bookable
⇓ download your discount voucher here ⇓
An dieser Stelle bedanken wir uns bei unseren Partnern für die erfolgreiche Zusammenarbeit und jahrelange Treue!
Rental of skis, bikes, boards, climbing harness, helmets, ….
– 15% discount + free shuttle (self-activation +43 664 2053347)
– free depot and daily wax service
– ATTENTION: Reservation via the Internet is not necessary and advisable! Collection of the ordered equipment in a remote branch possible! The shuttle then also doesn´t procced.
Rental of skis, snowboards, bikes, protective equipment, …
– 10% discount and free shuttle: +43 5254 5222 (self-activation)
– conveniently located on site (in the building of the “Philipp” or at the Gaislachkogl valley station.)
– Pre-order via the Internet not necessary. Sufficient material available at all times!
There are a handful of ski schools in Sölden, but only one specializes in professional private lessons in the following skills:
– Ski technique and freeride.
– Learning with fun in four languages
– Reservation at +43 664 5658678
– get your 10% voucher here:
Sölden is one of the sunniest places in the Alps and lies in the heart of the beautiful Ötztal valley, not far from the highest mountain in Tyrol, the Wildspitze (3774m). The village is surrounded by the fantastic high mountain scenery of the Ötztal Alps and lies at an altitude of 1377m. The village stretches over 2 km and is the largest municipality in Austria in terms of area.
Whether doctors, bars, banks, bakers, bowling alley, cafés, discotheques, sports shops, opticians, post office, souvenir shop, swimming pool or supermarkets, … there is almost nothing that is not there! Oh did we mention the hairdressers, the church, tha bakon shop, the Irish Pub and our specialties shop?!
Sölden is the so called “heartbeat of the Alps”. It is a meeting place for young and old, families, groups, couples, snow sports beginners and professionals. The fun on the slopes starts right at the ski in ski out holiday home: over 150 km of slopes, 31 state-of-the-art lifts, 2 glaciers, ski buses and various ski huts with attractive mountain gastronomy await its visitors. A snow park, race tracks, a fun slope, mogul pistes, … there is enough to do for everyone!
Element Travel – alpine lodging & outdoor adventure Sölden is an owner-managed agency for holiday home rentals and outdoor sports based in Sölden and Hamburg. We are specialised in renting out exquisite ski in and out accommodation in winter and bike in and out houses in summer as well as the organisation of camps and workshops. Our comfortable and luxuriously equipped flats – incl. sauna & wifi – are all centrally located at the slopes, lift, bike track and hiking trail. Together with our partners (ski & bike schools, rental shops, cooperation and outdoor partners) we offer our guests the all-round carefree package: outdoor adventure guaranteed! A car is not necessarily needed on site due to the predestined locations of our objects. Personal service and contact with our guests is always our top priority. Whether before, during or after the trip. Every question and every problem finds an ear thanks to our 24/7 hotline.
Your holiday home
You are a property owner in the Ötztal valley and looking for an operator or someone to take care of the house?
You would like to buy a holiday property and rent it out touristically as a re-investment in your absence? We will gladly act as an intermediary.
- in case of a LOCKDOWN / TRAVEL WARNING by government(s) you will receive a 100% refund of all deposits paid up to that point
- think about TRAVEL INSURANCE that also covers Corona cancellations.
- CANCELLATIONS are possible up to 7 days before arrival (initially valid for all bookings with check-in date before 01.05.2021). From 6 days before arrival, 90% of the tour price is due.
– alpine lodging & outdoor adventure –
office Sölden (6450):
Element Travel, Innerwaldstr. 43
office Hamburg (22769):
Element Travel, c/o Betahaus, Eifflerstraße 43
travel @ element-travel. com
+43 664 6566 929 (WhatsApp welcome)
+49 174 9132 984